- 300 Hours of Interactive Classes
- Extra Brillant Faculty Members
- Different Faculty for Different Topics
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Unit and Mock Tests & On-Line Test-Series
Joint Admission Test (JAM) is an all India admission test conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development. This test enables a candidate to get admission into M.Sc programme, joint PhD dual degree, and other post B.Sc programmes at various IITs. The first JAM was conducted in 2004. The seven IITs and IISC conduct the exam on a rotational basis. The institute that conducts the exam in a particular year is termed as the organising institute.
- Classroom Courses are available in our Lucknow center
- Morning & Evening Batches available
- Monday to Friday Classes for IIT-JAM
- Saturday Test Paper
- Library facility available
- Online "LIVE" Classes available for IIT-JAM
- Student can attend the classes through laptop or mobile phones
- These are real-time "LIVE" classes. Students can ask the question during & after the class
- You can get the recordings if you miss any class
- Internet speed should be 256kbps or more to attend the classes
We are providing Online Test-Series to practice more and more questions.
Study Materials available in hard copy and will be sent through courier in your given postal address.
- Nationality : Candidates should be Indian or foreign citizen.
- Qualification : Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Qualifying marks : Candidates must have obtained minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam. For SC/ST/PWD candidates 50% marks must be obtained.
- Age Criteria : There will be no age limit to apply this exam.
- Appearing : Candidates who are appearing in the last year of their degree programme can also apply provided they have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination during document verification.
IIT JAM Syllabus will be divided in various topics and chapters from the subjects of biological science, biotechnology, chemistry, mathematics, physics and geology etc.
The syllabus will be based on studied topics of graduation level.
Some of the topics for each of the subjects are provided below :
Chemistry : This section will depends on mathematical concepts, theory of gases, solid state, chemical thermodynamics, electro chemistry, spectroscopy, adsorption, organic reaction mechanism, basic concept of organic chemistry, natural products chemistry, aromatic and heterocyclic chemistry periodic table, main group elements, chemical bonding and shapes, bio inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry etc.
Biotechnology : The questions will be asked from General biology, biochemistry and physiology, basic biotechnology etc.
Mathematics : This section will include the topics function and one variable, integral calculation, differential calculus, vector calculus, linear algebra, real analysis, group theory and sequence and series and real number etc.
Physics : This section will be based on the topics i.e. oscillation waves and optics, mechanics and general properties of matter, mathematical methods, kinetics theory, thermodynamics, modern physics, electricity and mechanism, solid state physics, devices and electronics and modern physics etc.
- Mode of Exam : The exam will be conducted in online.
- Time Duration : The time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
- Total Questions : There will be 60 questions asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions : Questions will be in multiple choice and Numerical answer type.
- Language of paper : It will be asked in English language only.
- Total Papers : 7 papers will be organized for exam.
- Total Marks : The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking : In the exam negative marking will be only for section I.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Type Of Questions||Total marks|
|Section I||30||Multiple choice questions||50|
|Section II||10||Multiple Select Questions||20|
|Section III||20||Numerical Answer Type Questions||30|